Re: Inclusion of websocket library

From: Andrew Hyatt
Subject: Re: Inclusion of websocket library
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 11:11:39 -0400

Sounds good, I'm willing to do this.  Thanks for explaining.

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 1:55 PM, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:
> OK, sounds like a good thing.  How do I go about uploading my code to
> GNU ELPA,

Currently, we simply add the file to the `elpa' branch (more
specifically in a new elpa/packages/websocket directory), after which it
should magically appear (a day later) in the GNU ELPA.

> and keeping it updated?

We give you write access to the Emacs repository (which includes the
`elpa' branch).

        Stefan