Re: lexicons

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: lexicons
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 17:46:54 -0400

> I think the prefix concept may have the same problem.

Yes, it's inherent to the idea of letting people use shorter names for
"local" entities, I think.  So you're basically arguing against providing
any kind of namespace/module/package support.

Obviously, the status quo has the advantage that it works with current
tools (including grep), whereas any change would break some of
those uses.

        Stefan