Re: eww

From: John Williams
Subject: Re: eww
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 22:59:32 +1100

I would like to help test eww, but I am not a Lisp programmer (although
I have hobby-level development experience with other programming
languages). I can see here:

http://git.gnus.org/cgit/gnus.git/tree/lisp?id=d54fa592ab919f897f6d0505b70beb90153e561f

that eww.el is in some git branch, but when I follow the instructions
here:

http://git.gnus.org/cgit/gnus.git/about/

and say:

"git clone http://git.gnus.org/gnus.git && cd gnus && git checkout m0-7"

I cannot see this file.  Could someone help me check out a
revision/branch/whatever that includes eew please?  And also, tell me
how a non-coder (or "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing" coder)
could help with the development of this very, very exciting project?

Thanks heaps,

John