Re: trunk r113947: * image.c: Fix animation cache signature memory leak.

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: trunk r113947: * image.c: Fix animation cache signature memory leak.
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 13:52:31 -0700

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote:

> Sure.

OK, installed as trunk bzr 113953.

> https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7733068032/hCDD37D15/

Ah, when I visit that as a file, and type RET,
the image is animated but this new image.c code
is bypassed, since HAVE_GIF is true on my platform.
I thought I'd taken that into account in my earlier
testing, by unsetting HAVE_GIF in config.h, but perhaps not.

Are you configuring with the GIF, PNG, etc. libraries
disabled?  I ask because animated PNGs don't work on my
copy, but I'm using libpng instead of ImageMagick for PNGs.