Re: Tests and copyright

From: David Engster
Subject: Re: Tests and copyright
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 23:06:00 +0200

Eric M. Ludlam writes:
> On 08/15/2013 12:48 PM, Stefan Monnier wrote:
>>> I guess/hope that Eric has written almost all of it anyway.
>>
>> That sounds very likely.  Maybe he even remembers,
>
> As far as I remember, most of the tests were written by me, or in some
> happy situations, but an author who needed to sign papers to get their
> changes into EIEIO in the first place.
>
> I also put comments in the code or change log if someone contributed a
> test, such as from a bug report, of which I do see 1 example, and that
> example is not part of a harness, it's just a raw unit test.

You probably mean that part in eieio-test-methodinvoke from a certain
"darkman"? I'll remove that part.

Then there's this bit

;;; Jan's methodinvoke order w/ multiple inheritance and :after methods.

where I guess this is Jan Moringen, so it should be OK?

Also, could you please give copyright to those files to the FSF in CEDET
upstream?

-David