RE: Can't build latest emacs on MSW + CRLF display issue

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: RE: Can't build latest emacs on MSW + CRLF display issue
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 08:06:08 +0200

>From: address@hidden
>To: address@hidden; address@hidden
>Subject: RE: Can't build latest emacs on MSW + CRLF display issue
>Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 22:18:57 +0200
>CC: address@hidden; address@hidden
>

>> From: address@hidden
>> To: address@hidden
>> Subject: Re: Can't build latest emacs on MSW + CRLF display issue
>> Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 15:40:44 -0400
>> CC: address@hidden; address@hidden; address@hidden

>> > Feel free to add that, I don't want to invest even a few seconds of my
>> > time on this.
>>
>> I'd much rather remove it all together, but you won't allow it.
>> Therefore we are stuck in this state.
>>

>I took the freedom to make it a little more elaborate to stick to
>Glenn's first idea to have some kind of confirmation request and BIG
>FAT warning.
>
>Well, it happened that when I wanted to commit my change I realized
>that Glenn had already done it, and so I just merged what I had done.
>
>   Vincent.

BTW, it still does not compile, even with INSTALL.MSYS way I have the
cl-member function definition is void error message.

Wrote
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/emacs-install/emacs/trunk/lisp/progmodes/meta-mode.elc
Compiling progmodes/mixal-mode.el
Wrote
c:/Programme/GNU/installation/emacs-install/emacs/trunk/lisp/progmodes/mixal-mode.elc
Compiling progmodes/modula2.el

In toplevel form:
progmodes/modula2.el:113:1:Error: Symbol's function definition is void:
cl-member
make[2]: *** [progmodes/modula2.elc] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/c/Programme/GNU/installation/emacs-install/emacs/trunk/lisp'
make[1]: *** [compile-main] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/c/Programme/GNU/installation/emacs-install/emacs/trunk/lisp'
make: *** [lisp] Error 2

Maybe modula2.el misses some declare-function or (eval-when-compile
(require 'cl)) statement...

   Vincent.