how accept all values for a specific var in safe-local-variable-values?

From: Thomas Koch
Subject: how accept all values for a specific var in safe-local-variable-values?
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 12:25:22 +0200

Hi,

I use the variable epa-file-encrypt-to as a file local variable with all
possible permutations and subsets of my coworkers gpg keys. It's rather
annoying to have all this different values as acceptable values in epa-file-
encrypt-to and to be queried each time a new key is added.

Is it possible to somehow tell emacs that it should accept values for epa-file-
encrypt-to in general, indifferent of the value?

(It is possible of course, but I also want it to be easy and elegant :-)

Would there be any security risk involved in accepting all values?

I must of course take care not by accident to encrypt the file to GPG keys that
should not read it.

Regards, Thomas Koch