Emacs at GNU 30th hackathon

From: Libby Reinish
Subject: Emacs at GNU 30th hackathon
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 14:38:16 -0400

Hi Emacs people!

My name is Libby Reinish, and I'm a campaigns manager at the FSF who is helping to organize the GNU 30th anniversary celebration and hackathon, September 28-29 at MIT in Cambridge, MA.

We would love to have a hackathon for Emacs at the celebration. Is there someone who would be able to coordinate a hackathon for Emacs during the event?

Please let me know as soon as possible if you'll be able to participate, and who I should be in touch with to plan the details. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Libby
--
Libby Reinish