Re: [Emacs-diffs] trunk r114239: * vc/vc-svn.el (vc-svn-retrieve-tag): M

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] trunk r114239: * vc/vc-svn.el (vc-svn-retrieve-tag): Mark unused argument.
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 12:01:14 -0400

BTW, I keep finding totally obvious errors that are clearly flagged by
compilation warnings, but it feels like no-one pays attention to those.
I don't think it is helping to have hundreds of warnings, some of which,
like this one, aren't real problems and aren't going away.

(Anyone who doesn't have time to bootstrap can see the warnings in the
hydra logs.)