Re: [Emacs-diffs] trunk r114239: * vc/vc-svn.el (vc-svn-retrieve-tag): M

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] trunk r114239: * vc/vc-svn.el (vc-svn-retrieve-tag): Mark unused argument.
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 22:13:23 -0400

Stefan Monnier wrote:

>> Go to http://hydra.nixos.org/jobset/gnu/emacs-trunk
>> Pick an evaluation you are interested in.
>
> I have no idea how to pick one.

They are listed in order of increasing age.
Probably you want the most recent one.
This is the one with the highest # number, and will be the first listed.
If the "Success" column at the RHS has grey boxes, it means it did not
finish building everything yet. So long as there is a green box with at
least "1" in it, there is something to look at.

Each evaluation corresponds to a bzr revision, as listed in "input changes".

>> Pick a job.
>
> I don't really know which one to pick either (which ones includes
> compilation of .el files?).

Probably you want the "tarball" job.
This one does a bootstrap followed by "make dist".
The other jobs all start from the generated tarfile, and just build on
different platforms.
The "coverage" job additionally runs "make check".

The tarball jobs always runs first. If it fails, so does everything else.

>> View raw log. Eg http://hydra.nixos.org/build/6080506/log/raw
>
> Aha, so it's this little "raw" button?

Yep.