Re: Small improvements to ruby-mode

From: Johan Andersson
Subject: Re: Small improvements to ruby-mode
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 11:26:32 +0200

I'm back from vacation so I can probably find some time.

Not sure what your plan is? I was asked to take a look at the tests. Are you also expecting me to implement the code? I guess it makes sense if the same person does it.

I should tell you that I have no experience working with bazaar so there will be some overhead and take some more time.

On Sep 13, 2013 11:10 AM, "Bozhidar Batsov" <address@hidden> wrote:
Any progress with the integration of ruby-tools?

On 12 August 2013 04:52, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:
> Sure thing. I'm currently at vacation, so I will not be working on
> this for a while anyways.  Tell me when I got access and I will look
> at it when I get home.

To get access, ask for it by requesting to be a member of the "emacs"
group, from your savannah.gnu.org account.

        Stefan