Re: trunk r114534: Get Ruby's SMIE code to pass the test suite.

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: trunk r114534: Get Ruby's SMIE code to pass the test suite.
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 00:05:32 -0400

> Could you take a look at the examples I added in 114537 and 114538?

See my answer patch.  You'll see that I only added support for - and +.
Other infix operators are easy to add, but I'd rather someone go through
the trouble of finding the precedence table (BTW, you could also use the
trick used in sml-mode, where the infix operators are not specified in
the BNF grammar but only in a precedence table).

        Stefan