Re: summer of code results?

From: Xue Fuqiao
Subject: Re: summer of code results?
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 20:20:31 +0800

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 2:23 PM, Glenn Morris <address@hidden> wrote:

> I see that the summer of code is supposed to have finished a week ago.
> Please could we have a summary of what the two Emacs projects accomplished?
>
> I don't recall hearing any updates or discussion related to the progress
> of either project on this list, which seems like a shame. I heard more
> about the Guile projects than I did about the Emacs ones.

For the VC project:

Code has been progressing in my local bzr branch, and there are three
branches: vc-ignore, vc-shelve, and async-commit.  All of vc-ignore and
part of vc-shelve (vc-foo-find-admin-dir) has been merged into trunk,
and I can provide other semi-patches for review.

--
Best regards, Xue Fuqiao.
http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/