Re: run/load a lisp script before user init file

From: Jarek Czekalski
Subject: Re: run/load a lisp script before user init file
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 16:50:15 +0200

My attempts to establish a portable way to do that may be annoying. I can understand that. So I finish this thread. My conclusion is:

The site-start design is a mistake. That's why all installers say: add "..." to your init file. That's the way I'm going to choose too. Until someone revises the design and comes up with something comfortable. Debian folks would do that, but apparently they decided that it's easier to create own solution, than to fight for the improvement in core.

Thank you for the discussion and advices. They are helpful in general.

Jarek