Re: image-transform.el and image-mode.el rewrite

From: Vitalie Spinu
Subject: Re: image-transform.el and image-mode.el rewrite
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 16:43:44 -0700

It's quite frustrating. I almost finished it back then. The only part
remaining was the cropping UI (I also wanted to adjust doc-mode to use
image-transform api, but it can wait).

It was a very hectic 2 months for me (job and country change + a lot of
travel). I will be very busy for another 1.5 weeks, but then I can use a
weekend to finish it up.

  Vitalie