Re: persistent storage for Emacs packages

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: persistent storage for Emacs packages
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 19:44:20 +0200

Tyler Smith <address@hidden> writes:

> I am developing a small Emacs extension I would like to distribute as a
> package. This package provides an interface to the GRASS gis software.

This is VERY interesting, please announce when you are ready. I always
thought it would be great to have GRASS GIS as an Org-Babel "language",
since Org-mode with its R support and active document characteristics
would make a perfect environment for producing (dynamic) GIS reports.

(Even if the existing Org Babel support for Shell would suffice to
control GRASS from Org-mode source-blocks, a specialized and convenient
interface would be better).

--
cheers,
Thorsten