Re: MinGW "pwd -W" configure.ac correction

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: MinGW "pwd -W" configure.ac correction
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 14:39:02 +0200

Glenn Morris <address@hidden> writes:

> Glenn Morris wrote:
>
>>>   CPPFLAGS="$CPPFLAGS -DUSE_CRT_DLL=1 -I \$abs_srcdir/nt/inc"
>>
>> Sorry, \$abs_top_srcdir.
>
> I installed a version of that, but obv. can't test it.

FWIW, just did a

make bootstrap -j 4

and it worked.

However, I experienced a recurring issue which is not serious enough to
report on its own, but now that we are talking about the config
scripts...

Often, after updating the sources and executing `make bootstrap', the
process starts with reconfiguring the project (because some dependency
of the configure script changed, I guess) then deletes everything and
continues configuring again. Running the configure scripts is a huge
time consumer on Windows (at least on the virtualized Windows XP machine
that I use) so running it for discarding its products just afterwards is
a waste.