Re: APL mode

From: Juergen Sauermann
Subject: Re: APL mode
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 12:35:48 +0200

Hi Rustom,

maybe you want to reconsider your old proposal of using the
AltGr key for APL and Alt for emacs.

With xmodmap you can make Alt and Alt-Gr different modifiers, e.g.

add Mod1 = 108

I also believe that it is important to have the same method inside and
outside emacs. As a user I would be very irritated if I would need to type,
for example, ESC G inside emacs and CTRL-G when running APL from
a shell.

 Jürgen