Request: Use message instead of message_with_string for user visible out

From: T.V. Raman
Subject: Request: Use message instead of message_with_string for user visible output?
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 15:03:16 -0700

Thanks Stefan,

Could you please update keyboard.c to call message instead of
message_with_string when the user presses a key that is
undefined?

I understand that opinions re advice is  mixed with some
considering it a kluge, but  kluge or not, it's stood Emacspeak
in good stead and helped create a solution that has made me and
others very productive over the last 18 years:-)

--
Best Regards,
--raman