Info: Console Vs GUI difference?

From: T.V. Raman
Subject: Info: Console Vs GUI difference?
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 09:21:13 -0700

I didn't know of that :-) will try this shortly  -- and report
back.

And speaking of aditional emacs hooks that would help emacspeak:

1. A hook that I can use to catch read-only    errors for  typing
commands  -- a hook here would be a clean solution because
independent of context, I mostly want to speak the same thing

2. Less need to advice error/ and hopefully never to advice
signal --
This one is harder because many emacs packages use signal and
error to signal conditions that should be communicated to the
average user.