Re: Rectangular regions

From: Xue Fuqiao
Subject: Re: Rectangular regions
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 06:50:51 +0800

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 2:36 AM, Jay Finger <address@hidden> wrote:
> So to the extent that there is a vote, I would go for either 'M-x SPC'

Make M-x a prefix key?

> or 'C-SPC C-SPC'

It handy when you want to use the mark to remember a position to which
you may wish to return (although I don't use it much).

> or 'C-M-SPC'.

Overriding mark-sexp?

Since Stefan will make it a minor mode, perhaps we can follow the
convention in (info "(elisp) Key Binding Conventions").  That is to say,
use ‘C-c’ followed by a punctuation character, like ‘#’, ‘_’, ‘+’, ‘[’,
‘]’, etc.

--
Best regards, Xue Fuqiao.
http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/