Re: Info: Console Vs GUI difference?

From: Jarek Czekalski
Subject: Re: Info: Console Vs GUI difference?
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 09:06:44 +0100

W dniu 11/02/2013 02:39 AM, T.V. Raman pisze:
Disabling the tool-bar in emacspeak likely affects low-vision
users, so this would be good to fix.

Raman,

Emacspeak package was the reason I switched to Emacs. I use both visual Emacs functions and Emacspeak auditory feedback. Every loss in Emacs functionality is a big disadvantage for me. Please explain in what way you expect to fix this, so that we have Emacspeak without loosing any functionality of Emacs.

And please also explain what problems an Emacspeak user experiences without switching off the toolbar.

My vision is that Emacspeak be the best option for disabled programmers among all text editors. This Emacspeak should not be worse than Emacs.

Jarek