Apropos emacs-intl-fonts & https://wiki.debian.org/DebianHebrew

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Apropos emacs-intl-fonts & https://wiki.debian.org/DebianHebrew
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 13:10:50 +0530

I am trying to understand a report that mixes Hebrew and English in an
Org table and exports that Org file to ODT.  (The report concerns ODT
exporter and not Emacs).

This post is in two parts.

For understanding the issue, I installed culmus and Emacs is displaying
the Hebrew glyphs just fine.

In the following wiki page,

    https://wiki.debian.org/DebianHebrew

I also happened to run across a remark marked as

    Do we need these?

    emacs-intl-fonts - Fonts to allow multi-lingual PostScript printing
    from Emacs

Can someone knowledgeable fix the wiki page to clarify whether or not
emacs-intl-fonts is required or not for hebrew support?

[This for my basic Hebrew-101 or Bidi-101]

In the following message,

    http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2013-10/msg01018.html

there is the following Org attachment,

   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2013-10/txtgwNqsktCoy.txt

How would I make the English row correspond to it's Hebrew row.

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2013-10/msg00719.html