nt/msysconfig.sh

From: Dani Moncayo
Subject: nt/msysconfig.sh
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 22:34:59 +0100

Hi Eli,

I've noticed that the configure script for MS-Windows, i.e., the file
`nt/msysconfig.sh' is just a call to the main configure script, but
setting a special value to the `CONFIG_SITE' environment variable.

So, I wonder if that setting could be done inside the main configure
script (conditioned to the MSYS environment, obviously), so that we
could get rid of `nt/msysconfig.sh' and thereby make the procedure for
building Emacs on MS-Windows more similar to the GNU/Linux case.

--
Dani Moncayo