Re: Annoying (frameset bug?): desktop-mode and maxmized frame

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: Annoying (frameset bug?): desktop-mode and maxmized frame
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 10:17:16 +0530

>  > > but if you have a patch that makes things work better, I'm all ears.
>  >
>  > IME, this is a polite way of saying STFU.
>
> That's rude and unjustified, unless you are very experienced in

It' rude and unjustified only if you haven't understood the context in
which I said it.

There is an element of mistrust between me and Emacs devel mailing list
- nothing new to the regulars of this list - and I see it reflected in
*some* conversations that I have with some of the developers here.

When someone one KNOWS that I have CANCELLED my assignments on paper and
still says "SEND A PATCH", it is my responsibility to clarify what he
meant.  Which I did.

> dealing with the foibles of X Window System window managers.

Read my post again.  I didn't thump my chest nor did I pound Juanma's.