Re: Annoying (frameset bug?): desktop-mode and maxmized frame

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Annoying (frameset bug?): desktop-mode and maxmized frame
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 11:27:23 +0100

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 5:47 AM, Jambunathan K <address@hidden> wrote:

> When someone one KNOWS that I have CANCELLED my assignments on paper and
> still says "SEND A PATCH", it is my responsibility to clarify what he
> meant.  Which I did.

I didn't KNOW that you had CANCELLED your assignments on paper,
because I do not have an habit of memorizing political disagreements
and fights in emacs-devel (or elsewhere). So you're assuming the worst
from my comment, and are arrogant enough to "know" what I meant and
"clarify" it instead of letting my words speak for me.