Re: org-crypt bug and other org inconveniences.

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: org-crypt bug and other org inconveniences.
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 10:07:26 +0100

Hi Thierry,

Thierry Volpiatto <address@hidden> writes:

> Bastien <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> You need to use `org-options-keywords' and `org-default-options'.
>
> Ok for `org-options-keywords' but `org-default-options' doesn't
> exists,

Right, sorry, it has been removed -- this is in the ChangeLog:

  * org-macs.el (org-default-options): Removed function.

> and I didn't find the equivalent of `org-get-current-options'.

There is none to my knowledge.  This is something I've asked Nicolas
to keep for backward compatibility, but that was not easy to do.

Feel free to raise this again on the mailling list, because I know
there are other people who need this.

--
 Bastien