Re: Symbol's function definition is void: bovine-batch-make-parser

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Symbol's function definition is void: bovine-batch-make-parser
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 13:49:18 -0500

Stephen Berman wrote:

> Source file
> `/data/steve/bzr/emacs/quickfixes/lisp/cedet/semantic/bovine/grammar.el'
> newer than byte-compiled file
> Source file `/data/steve/bzr/emacs/quickfixes/lisp/cedet/semantic/grammar.el'
> newer than byte-compiled file
> Symbol's function definition is void: bovine-batch-make-parser
[...]
> This is with 'make -k; make'.  I haven't tried bootstrapping yet

For future reference, you can check

http://hydra.nixos.org/jobset/gnu/emacs-trunk

rather than asking here. If the relevant bzr revision has any green
lights at all, then you know a bootstrap works.

Otherwise if CPU time is worth more than your personal time to you,
you should start by looking at the "Source file newer" messages around
the failure, and try removing the associated .elc files.