Re: Resizing frames and windows pixelwise

From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
Subject: Re: Resizing frames and windows pixelwise
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 10:30:09 +0900

> The patch should also remove gaps between side by side windows and
> the necessity of extending the fringe of the rightmost window.

I removed code for fringe background extension on X11 at revno:
115343.  I could also make similar changes at least on W32, but I
think it would be better to do so after changing some (actually, most
of) members in `struct scroll_bar' from Lisp_Object to non-Lisp_Object
in order to leave at least one non-Lisp_Object member for the use of
ALLOCATE_PSEUDOVECTOR (currently, `fringe_extended_p' is the only
non-Lisp_Object member).  Does anyone having access to W32 systems
want to make such a change?  Also, I guess the `w32_widget_low/high'
members are unused.

                                     YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
                                address@hidden