Re: Finding packages to enable by default

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: Finding packages to enable by default
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 13:56:10 +0530

Drew Adams <address@hidden> writes:

> it is representative in any way

Representative is stringent requirement.  Not required here.  Indicative
is good enough.

Another way to look at it is this:

It is representative of a segment of users

1. Tom's list is representative of "The complainers".

2. Emacswiki stats is representative of "The Emacs Trivia Collectors".

3. Andrew's list is representative of "Social workers".

4. We can have twitterers

Likewise for reddit or IRC channels.

Each of these channels of information dissemination (Village Pump) has a
characteristic and a profile of it's own.