Re: [RFC] Micro-Init files in GNU ELPA

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [RFC] Micro-Init files in GNU ELPA
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 22:03:17 +0530

address@hidden writes:

> I use something similar locally: https://github.com/jave/zen-mode

We need to start sharing and colloborating on such packages so that each
user can "choose a mask" or "switch between masks" for his Emacs.

This will make Emacs more personal (than it already is).

Another important part of my proposal is to have packages distributed
via gnu.org servers.  Such package can be distributed as part of say

    http://user.elpa.gnu.org