Re: Feature freeze

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Feature freeze
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 10:14:05 -0500

> I would like to merge my pending changes to ox-odt.el directly to the
> Emacs trunk.

AFAIK, currently, you haven't signed the necessary copyright paperwork,
so we can't accept your changes.  If you want to contribute patches to
Emacs, please address this first.

As for changes to Org, you can send them via M-x report-emacs-bug or
send them to Org maintainers directly.  The Org code will be sync'd back
to Emacs (they got a special "feature freeze exemption"), so it will
work as well.

        Stefan