Re: Feature freeze

From: Jay Belanger
Subject: Re: Feature freeze
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 01:08:16 -0600

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

> Answer my question or leave the room.

The only worthwhile question that you asked was why people were agreeing
with the statement:

>>> Until you claim that those games are over now from your side, I would
>>> recommend not to accept patches from you.

I explained why people have a problem with your behavior, but you seem
to be ignoring that, and as before, you are behaving poorly.  You seem
intent on throwing another hissy fit, and the concern that you might
again purposely try to cause problems is real.
I'll let others worry about that; as for you:
  *plonk*