Re: The next releases

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: The next releases
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 21:12:58 -0500

>> So now we only need a dozen volunteers to update the manuals.  Any
>> takers?
> I'm in.  Are there specific bugs related to that?
> Or is there any direction somewhere?

Read the etc/NEWS file.   All entries for "24.4" correspond to changes
which should be reflected in the manuals.  Those for which the manual
has been updated are (or should be) marked with a "+++" or a "---" as
explained at the beginning of the NEWS file.  All others need work
(sometimes, there's nothing to change in the manual, but someone needs
to check, and after checking, she should add the +++ or ---).

        Stefan