Re: Bzr taskbranches and ChangeLog

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: Bzr taskbranches and ChangeLog
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 09:03:54 +0100

Hi again,

now I assumed that the changelog_merge plugin would DTRT (which it
didn't) I committed my changes including those in the ChangeLog.  Then,
as documented on emacswiki, I did

  $ cd ../trunk
  $ bzr update
  $ cd ../bug-16090
  $ bzr merge
  $ bzr status
  $ bzr commit -m "Merge from trunk."

Now the result is that "bzr missing" tells me that I have 2 extra
revisions and no missing ones.  However, "bzr log" doesn't show me the
commits I've just merged, but the changes are here.  The commits seem to
be amalgamated in the merge commit that's on top of the log right now.
Is that how it is supposed to be?

Bye,
Tassilo