Re: Feature freeze

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Feature freeze
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 09:54:39 +0200

> From: address@hidden (João Távora)
> Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 23:46:01 +0000
> Cc: address@hidden, João Távora <address@hidden>,
>       Dmitry Gutov <address@hidden>
>
> * Somehow my patch didn't make it to emacs-diffs, but bzr log reports
>   it.

emacs-diffs is a moderated list, so messages by non-members get held
until approved by the moderator (who is a human, and needs to sleep
from time to time).

>   However, and curiously, I can see it parenting a revision pushed shortly
>   thereafter, http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.diffs/123754.
>
>   Did anything funny happen? I followed the instructions at
>   http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/BzrForEmacsDevs#toc11.

Nothing funny, thank you.  Your commit was delivered to the repository
as expected, but the email message to emacs-diffs, generated by bzr on
your behalf, was held (until a few minutes ago).