Re: trunk r115773: Port xcrun configuration to GNU/Linux.

From: chad
Subject: Re: trunk r115773: Port xcrun configuration to GNU/Linux.
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 02:44:16 -0800

On 29 Dec 2013, at 01:11, Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> wrote:

> () YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu <address@hidden>
> () Sun, 29 Dec 2013 17:16:29 +0900
>
>   Yes.  Actually it is not so uncommon to have spaces as a part of a
>   volume name (e.g., /Volumes/Macintosh HD/Applications/Xcode.app/…).

It’s certainly not uncommon to have a space in a volume name, but it’s pretty
uncommon in my (limited) experience to use the volume name at all. The above
would be written as "/Applications/Xcode.app/…" on every macosx development
system I’ve seen, but that’s not a large number. Does that help?

~Chad