Re: GNU APL mode

From: Elias Mårtenson
Subject: Re: GNU APL mode
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 15:20:54 +0800

Thank you. I will look into this. I have one question though: If the package is included in ELPA, are there any restrictions as to the frequency of updates? Is it as simply as pushing a change to source repository and it'll be automatically updated in ELPA, or is there some process I have to go though when pushing a new version?

Regards,
Elias

On 27 December 2013 20:29, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:
> Any comments or criticisms would be greatly appreciated.  Also, if people
> find this work acceptable, it would be neat to have it included in ELPA
> eventually.

I'd be very happy to add an APL-mode to GNU ELPA.
For that, we mostly need the code's copyright to be assigned.
If that's OK with you, then please fill the form below and email to the
FSF as instructed so they can send you the relevant paperwork to sign.
I assume you're the sole author (so far), but if there were
contributions from other people, we'd need them to sign that copyright
paperwork as well (unless they've done so already, or unless the
contribution is too "trivial").

        Stefan

Please email the following information to address@hidden, and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
line of the message.
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
Emacs

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]