Re: Emacs completion matches selection UI

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Emacs completion matches selection UI
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 22:54:05 +0400

On 31.12.2013 21:45, address@hidden wrote:
I did this at some point. Perhaps I can dig out the code if its deemed
interesting. I have vague recollection of mailing you the code.

If you have the copyright papers signed, please feel free to submit it for inclusion in Company. Even if it's not working too well, I can try to fix it.

But Predictive would have to be available as an ELPA package.

atm  I  dont use it because the company popup didnt work well for me,

It had some problems a while ago, but those were fixed, and I don't know of any serious complaints at the moment. popup.el, on the other hand, has quite a few unresolved issues filed.

It's, of course, more popular, which can justify the larger amount of known issues. But still.