RE: Addition of SES local printer functions.

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: RE: Addition of SES local printer functions.
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 22:11:07 +0100

Ok! My commit has gone through! Thank you Eli and all.

Note that I had to run `bzr resolve --take-other' twice, once with the
info directory and once without it.

FYI, I had also to place my change not in last position in the
doc/misc/ChangeLog file otherwise dates would have been out of sequence
--- probably this is an effect of the time difference. Here in France it
is still the 2nd of January, while in some other place it is already the
3rd.

Happy new year 2014!

  Vincent.