RE: Addition of SES local printer functions.

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: RE: Addition of SES local printer functions.
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 00:08:38 +0100

Hello,

Please explain me how to "uncommit" the change, and I can undo it, so
that the local printers function is introduced later on.

Well, my conclusion is that, as I am not so frequent a contributor, and
not following closely the emacs-devel list, I should systematically ask
for the feature-freeze status before doing any function addition. My
fault... sorry for the annoying.

Anyhow, to Oscar, please feel free to try it on your favorites sheets,
if you are a frequent SES user, hopefully that won't make you even more
nervous :-/

   Vincent.