Re: Addition of SES local printer functions.

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Addition of SES local printer functions.
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 09:56:34 +0200

> From: Vincent Belaïche <address@hidden>
> Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 00:08:38 +0100
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> Please explain me how to "uncommit" the change, and I can undo it, so
> that the local printers function is introduced later on.

Like this:

  bzr merge -r N..N-1 .
  bzr commit -m "Reverted SES changes for local printer functions."

where N is the revision number you committed, N-1 is the revision
number before that.  Note all the dots in the first command: they are
important.

(You may wish to save your changes in some place, before doing the
above.)