Re: trunk r115910: Fix previous change

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: trunk r115910: Fix previous change
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 18:19:31 +0100

Glenn Morris <address@hidden> writes:

> Some of the things I fixed make me think this is still not a merge, but
> rather a copying of one file on top of another. This is going to keep
> causing problems every time.

Yes, I'm still copying.  Sorry for those problems
and thanks for fixing them.

Too much work and no play makes me a dull boy :)

I never found the time to learn how to setup a proper
merge system, and with bzr being replaced soonish, I'll
wait until then to see how I can merge the clean way.

(If Org becomes a submodule, that'll be even easier.)

> PS Notice the Mail-Followup-To of emacs-diffs postings points to
> emacs-devel.

Noticed, thanks!

--
 Bastien