Re: Move to git is imminent - awaiting Stefan's approval

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: Move to git is imminent - awaiting Stefan's approval
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 12:52:46 +0900

Eli Zaretskii writes:

 > Which was why I interpreted them to mean that gc runs repack.

You read the source?  I find that hard to believe.  (The doc for
--aggressive says nothing about repack, only that it optimizes
harder.)

 > Stephen can now be pissed off by himself.

Yup.  And I won't waste time on suppressing my irritation while
helping with GitForEmacsDevs, since you're the main person I would
(normally) care to make such an effort for.