Re: isearch feature proposal

From: Ivan Kanis
Subject: Re: isearch feature proposal
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 13:33:09 +0100

January, 09 at 11:33 Tassilo Horn wrote:

> Ivan Kanis <address@hidden> writes:
>
> Hi Ivan,
>
>> I would like isearch to wrap without failing. This would save one
>> keystroke (C-s).

> So that feature should be optional or/and somehow indicate strongly that
> it has wrapped around.  But I don't think that saving one C-s/C-r is
> such a big improvement.  Your fingers are on that key anyway.

I don't know if it's a big improvement. After all I have been satisfied
with the default for many years. I think it should be a defcustom in
ispell.el as vim has the feature and we don't.

Would it be considered after 24.4 is out?
--
New guy cross-connected phone lines with AC power bus.
    -- BOFH excuse #48

I am listening to "Nirvana - The Man Who Sold the World".