Changes during feature freeze

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Changes during feature freeze
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 18:43:05 +0200

Eric,

Please make a point not to make any changes on the trunk during the
feature freeze that do not fix a clear bug.  When in doubt, please ask
here first, and please allow ample time for people to respond.  Please
also keep in mind that, as long as the release branch was not cut,
_any_ change you make on the trunk will wind up in the next release
24.4.  So things that will only become true after that release cannot
yet be committed, even if we were not in feature freeze, because they
are simply incorrect as of yet.

I reverted your commit address@hidden
(revision 115994), because it removed information about the Emacs bzr
repository, something that should still be in the sources when we
release v24.4.