Re: Witness computation - minor breakage in the build system

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Witness computation - minor breakage in the build system
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 14:15:32 -0500

Paul Eggert wrote:

> No, though Glenn and I probably fiddle with it the most.

And personally speaking, I need more than 12 hours to be able to respond
to something. And waking up to find something has already been changed,
and discussion splatted across 3 different threads does not help.

I'm going to guess that the problem is that srcdir used to be absolute,
and is now relative. So maybe use abs_srcdir instead.
But I have had no time to look at the issue properly.

A clear bug report would be enormously useful.