Re: delay archive for "important" bugs

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: delay archive for "important" bugs
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 17:13:08 -0500

Thien-Thi Nguyen wrote:

> (A previous mail went to /dev/null.)

You'll get an auto-response if you try to mail an archived bug.
Mail does not simply vanish.

Anyway, I checked and your first mail was (only just) classified as
spam, sorry. Mainly because:

  1.3 RCVD_IN_RP_RNBL        RBL: Relay in RNBL,
                             https://senderscore.org/blacklistlookup/
                             [79.45.43.190 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
  3.6 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                             [79.45.43.190 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]

If you'd have informed help-debbugs, I could have restored it.

The successful mail you sent did not get "RCVD_IN_RP_RNBL" (but still
only just passed).

(I'm not an expert in this stuff.)