Re: Improved git commit emails

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: Improved git commit emails
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 19:10:48 -0700

Glenn Morris wrote:
> Waiting for the next elpa commit to see how it looks...

There are two different commits now.  Except I set the From: address
to emacs-devel thinking that would be good.  Afterward I didn't think
that was as good as having it from the committer.  So I removed it.
The next commit will be From: the committer the same as previously.
But I am not sure that generates a valid reply address.

Bob