Re: twitter.el, anyone?

From: Joel Mccracken
Subject: Re: twitter.el, anyone?
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 16:16:53 -0500

Agreed, here. It does prevent me from needing to use the website in most cases.

However, I find myself using another client for more complicated things, such
as viewing conversations.

One "hiccup" is that Twitter-the-company has taken a semi-hostile stance toward
twitter clients.
Any client that wants to have access to the API needs to tread carefully.